sillygoth teasertrailor 1 sillygoth teasertrailor 1

I, for one, can not wait.

It's taken forever and a day, but Silly Goth is finally here... Well... Almost. But anyway, the art is great (par for the course for Zeebarf), this music is moody and the character design is hilarious. The only flaw that I could see is that the only character dancing correctly is the girl in the green skirt- the others are putting WAY too much energy into it for a goth club. :)

FDA responds:

hahaha well the goths these days are into aerobics... just listen to waht they call "goth" now... it sounds like backstreeet boys down the wrong backstreet!!!

Looking fwd to seeingyou in the sillygoth chat room again!!! It is really good to be back in contact again!

Enron Fear Factor Enron Fear Factor

Thank you!

Thank you, for submitting this to NewGrounds. Thank you, for giving us some great political humor.

When I saw the name, I was worried that it was going to be yet another movie that has a great premise, but doesn’t live up to it’s potential. It's a shame that most people don't have the attention span to actually get the jokes though, but those of us who do enjoyed this well thought out movie.

Rock on, man!

II(two) - episode one II(two) - episode one

Loads of potential.

This was a very nice piece, albeit a bit to short. The artwork was nice, but I'm betting that you're going to get a lot better as you work with Flash some more. This has the potential to be a very good series, just don't get lazy about art or storyline.

Hacky the Raccoon Hacky the Raccoon

Wow!

What else can you say? The game play was great (too bad that I just suck at it), the controls are very subtle, and you have the choice of 3 (4?) players. That music fit the raccoon mutilation theme- upbeat, kind of something you'd find on Street Fighter. This game shows us the programming capabilities of Flash. It truly is one of the best of the best, a definite 10.

Great job!