sillygoth teasertrailor 1 sillygoth teasertrailor 1

I, for one, can not wait.

It's taken forever and a day, but Silly Goth is finally here... Well... Almost. But anyway, the art is great (par for the course for Zeebarf), this music is moody and the character design is hilarious. The only flaw that I could see is that the only character dancing correctly is the girl in the green skirt- the others are putting WAY too much energy into it for a goth club. :)

FDA responds:

hahaha well the goths these days are into aerobics... just listen to waht they call "goth" now... it sounds like backstreeet boys down the wrong backstreet!!!

Looking fwd to seeingyou in the sillygoth chat room again!!! It is really good to be back in contact again!

Enron Fear Factor Enron Fear Factor

Thank you!

Thank you, for submitting this to NewGrounds. Thank you, for giving us some great political humor.

When I saw the name, I was worried that it was going to be yet another movie that has a great premise, but doesn’t live up to it’s potential. It's a shame that most people don't have the attention span to actually get the jokes though, but those of us who do enjoyed this well thought out movie.

Rock on, man!

II(two) - episode one II(two) - episode one

Loads of potential.

This was a very nice piece, albeit a bit to short. The artwork was nice, but I'm betting that you're going to get a lot better as you work with Flash some more. This has the potential to be a very good series, just don't get lazy about art or storyline.

AlphaZekko 5 AlphaZekko 5

Still going strong.

The Alpha Zekko series keeps getting better and better. The animation is clean and professional looking, the voices are nice, the 3-d models are great, and the story keeps coming together. How can you not love it?

And for everyone who thinks that this is stolen, check on the main menu of their site for the "Cartoon" link. It takes you to alphazekko.com and their other cartoon, Fear.

-Septy.

Stagger Preview Stagger Preview

Smooth.

Great googaly moogaly that was some smooth-ass animation. It was worth the time that it took to download it. The finished product is going to rock.

MindChamber responds:

Thanks...Soon.. Patience Grasshopper:)

Enterprise Software Enterprise Software

Great parody.

What makes this a great parody? It mimics the style of the commercial perfectly until it reached the turn. The turn is where the awful truth is revealed. Very funny. This once again proves that far too many people wouldn't recognize good comedy, even if it walked up to them and pork-slapped them.

-Septy.

Simpsons ToXiC BoOgiE 1 Simpsons ToXiC BoOgiE 1

My first negitive review!

This was bad, very, very bad. I am crying tears of blood, and my inner child is curled up in the fetal position. I long for the sweet embrace of death now, but I fear that I may go to Hell and be forced to watch this movie for all eternity. I think that I am now going blind from the horrid graphics. My soul feels dirty. Oh the humanity!

No Remorse No Remorse

Great job!

It's amazing to look through the reviews and see all of the different perspectives generated from one movie. This was a great work, thought provoking, well drawn and animated. I'm not the biggest Korn fan, but the way the movie flowed to the song was superb. All in all, it was a moving message about the consequences of our actions, and the consequences of those consequences.

Someone commented earlier how guns aren't the problem in this country, but people tend to forget that they aren't the solution either. Unfortunately far too many people have been duped into thinking that a gun will solve all of their problems: it will keep you safe, you will never be a victim again, a gun will make you "sexy", you will have respect and power. I'm not anti-gun, but I see no reason to worship them either.

Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

Fraggin' wowsers.

That was about 10 shades of amazing. I think the only word that truly describes the movie is "incredible". I'm just surprised that no one has bitched about the file size yet. (Good Flash does not always come in small packages.) I'm looking forward to more of your work, Beast.

A Day in My Life A Day in My Life

A great change of pace.

After seeing naked Brittanys and stick figures, it's nice to see a movie with a real sense of purpose. It's genuine and honest, a look at the artist's life, what an original concept for a movie. I loved the voice-over it was very charming; and all of the songs really fit the mood of the piece. I'm very impressed, keep up the good work.